ILLUMINATUS, Book by Robert Venosa
- A great handbook for all Venosa art lovers!
- Cloth-bound hard cover, full color, 240 pages, 11” x 12”.
- With 175 illustrations (150 in color).
- A very comprehensive, retrospective monograph of Robert Venosa’s life and artistic work.
- It is a fine collection of his best known works as well as containing a detailed photo-illustrated biography.
- ‘Illuminatus’ was published as Venosa's last book before his transition in 2011.
- With a foreword by the ethnobotanist and thinker Terence McKenna as well as his haiku-inspired poetry commentaries to illustrate Venosa’s artwork throughout the book. Both men shared a great mutual appreciation of each other’s work and a special friendship.
- With a preface by British/Australien author and publisher Nevill Drury as well as further forewords by Robert Venosa’s colleges in the visionary art field, Ernst Fuchs, Mati Klarwein and HR Giger.
Quotes and testimonies:
"Bravo Venosa! Dali is pleased to see spiritual madness
painted with such a fine technique."
“Robert Venosa's art truly captures the imprint of a spiritual
force; each painting is so alive, seeming to breathe, pulsate
and stare back at you, challenging the viewer to also reach
their highest potential"